* The-Daily-Giggle > Topics

Subject: the glas* is,. . . . .
Replies: 2 Views: 560

sarah__x 20.09.10 - 12:57am
The glas* is...
The glas* is...
The glas* is...

Is the glas* half empty or half full?

The glas* is full alright because I chopped of the top part of the glass!

I now have a cool s*xy clear glas* bracelet and a full glass.

But I still don't know what is in the glass?

Why don't they ever ask that, what's in the glass. I think you could learn alot by asking someone that.

Or even why is the glas* only half full?

What happened to the other half? Does no one seem to care that there's a whole half out there missing.

What is the missing half up to? Do you think it hangs round on street corners with all the other halfs shouting abuse at passers by, we just don't know.

A study should be carried out in to this, a study was carried out in to this but the health and safety guy said it was too dangerous to have half a mystrey liquid just laying around.

What if someone slipped? We'd be in real trouble said Mr Health and Saftey.

In an unrelated incident a stone was found to have been removed from a glass, therefore causing the glas* to half empty. Which is not strictly true. Because the glas* still has the same amount of mystrey liquid and now has no stone. It doesn't have half a stone or half a liquid. So this strange glas* has got top NASA scientists mystified.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

sarah *

birbeck 20.09.10 - 01:28am
I can fish for everyone x *

j4s 14.06.11 - 04:23am
Technically, the glass is always full... Say you pour water into half the cup, the rest is full of another fluid - air. *

* The-Daily-Giggle Forum

Search:
topics replies

* The-Daily-Giggle

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store